Paw Patch Dog Park
Parks Department Home
Sarah T. Bolton Park
Don Challis Park
Shelter_Reservation Request Form (.pdf)
Banquet and Meeting Rooms
Paw Patch Dog Park
Paw Patch Brochure
Friends of Paw Patch
2017 Parks Calendar
Community Day in the Parks
Community Center Revenue Reports
2016 Parks Department Annual Report
2016-2020 Five Year Master Plan
2010-2014 Five-Year Master Plan
Board of Parks and Recreation
A fenced dog park where your dog can run free, play, and enjoy the company of other dogs...
The Paw Patch Dog Park is located in beautiful Sarah T. Bolton Park, a one-acre fenced area where dogs are allowed to run off-leash, under their owner’s supervision. Enter at 13th and Churchman Avenue and follow the signs.
The Paw Patch Dog Park is open during regular park hours, which are dawn to dusk, 365 days a year. The City of Beech Grove reserves the right to close the park without notice as needed for emergencies, maintenance, and repairs.
· Beautiful, natural grass area with plenty of shade.
· Secure, electronic gate system with entry key access.
· One acre of grass to run on and play.
· Doggie waste stations for owners to pick up after their dogs.
· Park benches provided for dog owner’s comfort.
· All dogs will be issued a membership tag and owners will receive a valid entry key for access.
· All dogs must have proof of current vaccinations at time of registration.
· No more than three dogs per handler.
· Dogs under four months of age are not permitted.
· Handlers should ALWAYS clean up after their dogs.
· No food or treats (human or dog) allowed in the dog park.
· Dog owners are responsible for their dog(s).
· Children under the age of 12 are not permitted in the dog park.
· Owners can register their dogs at City Hall, Monday through Friday, 8:00am - 4:00pm.
· Registration fee is $35 per dog and $10 for an entry key. (We accept Cash or Check only)
· Proof of current vaccinations must be provided at registration.
Friends of the Beech Grove Paw Patch Dog Park:
Our Friends of Paw Patch offer a variety of services for our four-legged friends. We appreciate their support!