- Mayor's Office
Clerk Treasurer's Open Book
- Sewage Works Payment Information/ Make a Payment
- Archived Documents
- 2017 Audio Files >
- 2017 Bank Statements >
- 2017 City Debt >
City Projects-Investing in Beech Grove
- 2017 Claims Dockets
- 2017 Financial Reports >
- 2017 Civil City Budget
- 2017 BGRDC Budget and Claims
- 2016 Year End and Annual Reports >
- Document Center >
- ADA Coordinator >
- Beech Grove City Council >
- Beech Grove City Court
Boards and Commissions
- Beech Grove TV-BGTV28 >
- Building Commissioner / Licenses and Permits
- Parks Department >
- Public Works Department >
- Marion County Alcoholic Beverage Board / Beech Grove Representative
- City County Council District 21- Frank Mascari
- City County Council District 18 - Susie Cordi
- Indiana State Representative District 89 Cindy Kirchhofer
- Indiana State Senator District 32 Aaron Freeman
Beech Grove Fire/EMS Department
- Meet Fire Chief Robert Cheshire
- American Red Cross Indianapolis
- Fellowship of Christian Firefighters
- Firefighter's Credit Union
- Fire Museum Network
- IAFF/Internal Association of Fire Fighters
- Indiana Fire Chiefs Association
- Local # 416 Union Represenative Paul Cloyd
- Indiana Homeland Security
- Indianapolis Fire Buffs
- NFPA/National Fire Protection Association
- NAFI/National Association of Fire Investigators
- National Homeland Security
- Occupational Safety & Health Administration/OSHA
- Professional Fire Fighters Union of Indiana
- The Commission on Accreditation of Ambulance Services (CAAS)
- The Peoples Burn Foundation
- US Fire Administration Fema
- Domestic Violence Havens
- Firefighters Magazines >
- Fire Safety Tips
- Get Prepared
- Memorial Page/ Firefighters
- 9-11 Digital Archives
- 9-11 You Tube Videos
- Sparky the Fire Dog
- Smokey the Bear
- Start Making Your Plan!
- Survive Alive
- W.A.R.N. Program
Beech Grove Police Department
- Meet Police Chief Mark Swartz
- Beech Grove Crime Watch
- Abuse: Report Child,Domestic and Elder abuse
- Amber Alert Indiana
- Beech Grove Tips Hotline
- Domestic Violence Havens
- Don't Drink and Drive
- Hand Gun Permits
- Indiana Department of Homeland Security
- Stand Against Bullying
- VINE (Victim Information and Notification Everyday)
- Beech Grove Fire/EMS Department >
- Community Events
- Beech Grove Branch Library >
- Beech Grove Scouting Programs >
- Beech Grove Youth Sports Programs >
- Ascension Lutheran
- Beech Grove Bible Church
- Beech Grove United Methodist Church
- Beech Grove Weselyn Church
- Church of God
- Faith United Church of Christ
- Fellowship of Christ
- First Christian Church of Beech grove
- First Baptist Church of Beech Grove
- Holy Name Catholic Church
- Independent Nazarene Beech Grove
- Liberty Church
- One Way Christian Church
- The Sancuary Church
- Southwood Baptist Church
Clubs and Civic Organizations
- American Legion Post # 276 Beech Grove 327 Main Street
- Beech Grove High School Alumni Association
- Beech Grove 4-H Club
- Beech Grove Fraternal Order of Eagles Aerie 1467
- Beech Grove Historical Society
- Beech Grove Lodge #694 F.& A.M.
- Beech Grove DeMolay
- Beech Grove Promoters Club
- Benedict Inn & Conference Center
- BG Our Place Christian Community and Performing Arts Center
- Carrington Homeowners Association
- Epsilon Sigma Alpha - Gamma Pi Chapter
- girls inc. indy
- Greater Beech Grove Chamber of Commerce >
- Moose Lodge 1883
- VFW Post # 5626
- VFW Post #5626 Beech Grove, IN
- Community Resources >
- Elton H. Geshwiler Senior Center >
- Hornet Park Community Center
- Holy Name Catholic School
- Beech Grove City Schools
Paw Patch Dog Park
Parks Department Home
Sarah T. Bolton Park
Don Challis Park
Shelter_Reservation Request Form (.pdf)
Banquet and Meeting Rooms
Paw Patch Dog Park
Paw Patch Brochure
Friends of Paw Patch
2017 Parks Calendar
Community Day in the Parks
Community Center Revenue Reports
2016 Parks Department Annual Report
2016-2020 Five Year Master Plan
2010-2014 Five-Year Master Plan
Board of Parks and Recreation
For 2017, any member who held a Dog Park membership in 2016 will be able to renew for 2017 at the discounted rate of $25 per dog.
Check out our Paw Patch Dog Park Brochure and our Friends of Paw Patch!
A fenced dog park where your dog can run free, play, and enjoy the company of other dogs...
The Paw Patch Dog Park is located in beautiful Sarah T. Bolton Park, a one-acre fenced area where dogs are allowed to run off-leash, under their owner’s supervision. Enter at 13th and Churchman Avenue and follow the signs.
The Paw Patch Dog Park is open during regular park hours, which are dawn to dusk, 365 days a year. The City of Beech Grove reserves the right to close the park without notice as needed for emergencies, maintenance, and repairs.
· Beautiful, natural grass area with plenty of shade.
· Secure, electronic gate system with entry key access.
· One acre of grass to run on and play.
· Doggie waste stations for owners to pick up after their dogs.
· Park benches provided for dog owner’s comfort.
· All dogs will be issued a membership tag and owners will receive a valid entry key for access.
· All dogs must have a current Beech Grove pet license. If your dog does not have a pet license, one can be included at the time of registration.
· All dogs must have proof of current vaccinations at time of registration.
· No more than three dogs per handler.
· Dogs under four months of age are not permitted.
· Handlers should ALWAYS clean up after their dogs.
· No food or treats (human or dog) allowed in the dog park.
· Dog owners are responsible for their dog(s).
· Children under the age of 12 are not permitted in the dog park.
· Owners can register their dogs at City Hall, Monday through Friday, 8:00am - 4:00pm.
· Registration fee is $35 per dog and $10 for an entry key. (We accept Cash or Check only)
· Proof of current vaccinations must be provided at registration.
Friends of the Beech Grove Paw Patch Dog Park:
Our Friends of Paw Patch offer a variety of services for our four-legged friends. We appreciate their support!