- Mayor's Office
Clerk Treasurer's Open Book
- Sewage Works Payment Information/ Make a Payment
- Archived Documents
- 2016 Audio Files >
- 2016 Bank Statements
- 2016 City Debt
City Projects-Investing in Beech Grove
- 2016 Claims Dockets
- 2016 Financial Reports
- Proposed 2017 Civil City Budget
- 2016 Civil City Budget
- 2016 BGRDC Budget and Claims
- 2015 Year End and Annual Reports >
- Document Center >
- ADA Coordinator >
- Beech Grove City Council >
- Beech Grove City Court
Boards and Commissions
- Beech Grove TV-BGTV28 >
- Building Commissioner / Licenses and Permits
- Parks Department >
- Public Works Department >
- Marion County Alcoholic Beverage Board / Beech Grove Representative
- City County Council District 21- Frank Mascari
- City County Council District 18 - Susie Cordi
- Indiana State Representative District 89 Cindy Kirchhofer
- Indiana State Senator District 32 Patricia Miller
Beech Grove Fire/EMS Department
- Meet Fire Chief Robert Cheshire
- American Red Cross Indianapolis
- Fellowship of Christian Firefighters
- Firefighter's Credit Union
- Fire Museum Network
- IAFF/Internal Association of Fire Fighters
- Indiana Fire Chiefs Association
- Indiana Homeland Security
- Indianapolis Fire Buffs
- Local # 416 Union Represenative Paul Cloyd
- NFPA/National Fire Protection Association
- NAFI/National Association of Fire Investigators
- National Homeland Security
- Occupational Safety & Health Administration/OSHA
- Professional Fire Fighters Union of Indiana
- The Commission on Accreditation of Ambulance Services (CAAS)
- The Peoples Burn Foundation
- US Fire Administration Fema
- Domestic Violence Havens
- Firefighters Magazines >
- Fire Safety Tips
- Get Prepared
- Memorial Page/ Firefighters
- 9-11 Digital Archives
- 9-11 You Tube Videos
- Sparky the Fire Dog
- Smokey the Bear
- Start Making Your Plan!
- Survive Alive
- W.A.R.N. Program
Beech Grove Police Department
- Meet Police Chief Mark Swartz
- Beech Grove Crime Watch
- Abuse: Report Child,Domestic and Elder abuse
- Amber Alert Indiana
- Beech Grove Tips Hotline
- Domestic Violence Havens
- Don't Drink and Drive
- Hand Gun Permits
- Indiana Department of Homeland Security
- Stand Against Bullying
- VINE (Victim Information and Notification Everyday)
- Beech Grove Fire/EMS Department >
- Community Events
- 2016 Community News >
- Beech Grove Branch Library >
- Beech Grove Scouting Programs >
- Beech Grove Youth Sports Programs >
- Ascension Lutheran
- Beech Grove Bible Church
- Beech Grove United Methodist Church
- Beech Grove Weselyn Church
- Church of God
- Faith United Church of Christ
- Fellowship of Christ
- First Christian Church of Beech grove
- First Baptist Church of Beech Grove
- Holy Name Catholic Church
- Independent Nazarene Beech Grove
- Liberty Church
- One Way Christian Church
- The Sancuary Church
- Southwood Baptist Church
Clubs and Civic Organizations
- American Legion Post # 276 Beech Grove 327 Main Street
- Beech Grove High School Alumni Association
- Beech Grove 4-H Club
- Beech Grove Fraternal Order of Eagles Aerie 1467
- Beech Grove Historical Society
- Beech Grove Lodge #694 F.& A.M.
- Beech Grove DeMolay
- Beech Grove Promoters Club
- Benedict Inn & Conference Center
- BG Our Place Christian Community and Performing Arts Center
- Carrington Homeowners Association
- Epsilon Sigma Alpha - Gamma Pi Chapter
- girls inc. indy
- Greater Beech Grove Chamber of Commerce >
- Moose Lodge 1883
- VFW Post # 5626
- VFW Post #5626 Beech Grove, IN
- Community Resources >
- Elton H. Geshwiler Senior Center >
- Hornet Park Community Center
- Holy Name Catholic School
- Beech Grove City Schools
Hornet Park Fitness Center
Hornet Park Community Center
5245 Hornet Avenue
Hours of Operation:
Monday - Thursday, 7:00am - 8:30pm
Friday, 7:00am - 7:00pm
Saturday and Sunday, 8:00am - 4:00pm
New Year's Day, Memorial Day, July 4th, Thanksgiving Day and Christmas Day. Any additional closings will be posted in advance at the Center and on the City website.
Return to Parks Department Home
The Hornet Park Fitness Center offers the community an affordable facility, where you can choose to workout on your own using the cardio and other equipment or join a class for group exercise. A variety of membership options are offered to meet your needs.
Student memberships are available for youth ages 10-17. Students will be allowed to use all fitness equipment as well as attend any group exercise class for as long as they and their parent or guardian holds a current membership.
For Students age 10-15 the parent or guardian must accompany the student for each visit to the fitness center and hold a current fitness center membership.
Members age 18 and older have full access to the fitness center based on their membership package.
All members must present their membership card to enter the fitness center.
New memberships will be charged a one time $15 administrative fee.
Membership Options and Fees/Group Exercise Class Schedule - Revised 05.24.2016
All guests must be in the company of a HPFC member.
Each guest is limited to one free visit in a calendar year.
Thereafter, guest fees are $5 a visit.
Group Exercise Descriptions:
Each class will consist of warm-up, cardio and/or resistance training, cool down, and stretching.
Zumba - A Latin inspired dance/aerobics class.
Step n Tone - This is a combination class using step training for the first half and toning with weights & exercise bands in the second half.
Toning and Abs - This class uses bands, weights and your own resistance in toning all the muscle groups (15-20 of solid abdominal moves).
Ball/Weights/Rebounding - Mixing stability ball and rebounding is an excellent way to achieve cardio conditioning with core strengthening.
Kickboxing - This class offers a complete muscle-sculpting and cardio workout while gaining better balance, agility, and self-confidence.
Yoga - Excellent for developing relaxation techniques while improving flexibility and strength.